WE ARE LOOKING FOR DEDICATED WOMEN
The Junior League of Riverside thrives with the enthusiasm of new members. If you are interested in making a commitment to volunteering, we would love to have you to join us!
WHO IS A TYPICAL JLR MEMBER?
We are women of diverse backgrounds, a mixture of professionals, entrepreneurs, students, work-at-home and stay-at-home moms. There is no sponsorship requirement to join JLR.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF JOINING JUNIOR LEAGUE OF RIVERSIDE?
- Participation in fun and exciting community programs, fundraisers and special events
- Ability to tailor your volunteer experience to meet your own needs and schedule
- Receive training for effective community leadership and personal development
- Foster life-long friendships and professional relationships with fellow volunteers and members of the community
- Exposure to creative techniques in problem solving, communication and administration of nonprofit agencies
JOIN JLR AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE...
For the past eight decades, the members of JLR (and former Junior Aid) were focused on making an impact locally by building a better community. Ask a member in any decade why she joined, and chances are you will hear that she wanted to become part of the proud tradition of making our community a better place.
Junior League women make things happen -- they form strategic partnerships, create innovative local programs and raise funds for exciting community initiatives. So what sets Junior League volunteers apart from the rest? They are not only women who want to improve communities, they are women we’ve given the training and skills to make it happen! Members are required to pay annual dues, attend membership and committee meetings, while supporting our projects and fundraising efforts. Please contact the JLR office for more information on becoming a member.